Starting a new business in Cork City?
At Penrose Wharf we believe entrepreneurs are the most dynamic and hard-working sector of the Cork economy, and we are proud that many start-up companies choose to rent an office in the Penrose Wharf Business Centre.
The benefits of a serviced office space in Penrose Wharf include:
- Cork City Centre location – close to your customers and partners
- Low Start-Up Costs – we have a low initial deposit requirement and provide office furniture, broadband and telephone access, colour A3 printer and photocopier
- Low On-Going Costs – business rates, buildings insurance, internet access and 24-hour security are included in the rent
- Short Term Leases – so you’ll never feel tied down
- Access to the centre’s meeting rooms and training rooms
- A Simple Solution – no need to worry about utility bills, cleaners, repairs or maintenance
- Flexible Office Spaces – as your business grows and you take on more employees you can move to another office suite with minimal disruption
- Network with other like-minded entrepreneurs
You’ll also soon be able to take advantage of our New Business Start-Up package which will include:
- WEBSITE ADVICE: 1 hour free consultation with an internet marketing specialist
- TAX ADVICE: 1 hour free consultation with a small-business accountant
- LEGAL ADVICE: 1 hour free consultation on company formations and partnerships with a solicitor
- NETWORK SOLUTIONS: 1 hour free advice on setting up of a LAN and shared server
- 20% discount on logo creation and printing of business cards, letterheads, leaflets and signage
To find out more, complete the ‘Contact’ box below.