Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery locations in Cork can prove expensive. However the Penrose Wharf Business Centre strives to offer the highest quality of service at affordable rates.
In the event of a disaster (flood, power outage, storm damage, fire etc..) we can offer you immediate access to:
- a central office location with excellent parking and public transport links
- computers with software loaded to your specification
- a modern telephone network with PBX switch
Our first floor computer room has up to 30 ready-to-go workstations, along with several meeting rooms, break out areas and a staff canteen.
In addition we have a back-up generator on-site to provide power in case of electrical grid failures. Communications are managed by UPC, with back-up provided by Strencom. The building is serviced by three separate Eircom communication stations; hence our communications infrastructure is highly resilient.
The main aim of Business Continuity planning with a specified Disaster Recovery site is of course to keep your business running in the event of a disaster. However additional advantages can include
- Meeting legal and compliance requirements
- Meeting obligations to key supplier and clients
- Getting discounts on insurance premiums
Please use the Contact box below and let us impress you with a competitive quote for your Disaster Recovery site.